RSS objective: Simplify the complex
In a world where globalization is not a trend, but a reality, the transportation of people and goods takes on new meaning and dimensions. Planning becomes important in an environment governed by provincial and federal laws and international conventions. To ensure conformity with the diversity of rules, and to avoid the many obstacles you can encounter, seeking professional advice is not a luxury but is essential.
Whether by ground, rail, sea or air, RSS is your expert in transportation law. In addition to being up-to-date with the most recent legislative developments, our lawyers also understand the timely, practical and legal aspects related to transportation. Their personalized and engaged approach enables them to provide accurate and beneficial advice.
Our services in brief
- Commercial contracts
- Administrative law before the specialized boards, commissions and tribunals
- Commercial and civil litigation
- Labour relations
- Mergers, divestitures and acquisitions
- Penal law related to transport
- Evaluation and assistance in the planning and implementation of safety measures